We have just added some new features to ScrapWalls. Thank you to everyone who has given us feedback on the site. Many of these features came about directly from your suggestions, so please keep them coming!
Sharing – You can now e-mail and share any ScrapWall with the “Send” and “Share” buttons in the upper-right corner of the view page.
Embed – With the “Share” button, you can also get HTML for an iframe version of the current ScrapWall to embed in your blog or website.
Better Image Management – Each time you upload photos, you can select where to add them. ScrapWalls also groups photos by date. When you add more photos to a wall, they are better organized and you can see a preview of each photo.
As with each new launch, the list of things we want to do in the future continues to grow. Here is a sampling of some features we thought you would want. Please leave a comment if you have any other suggestions
- Ordering prints of ScrapWalls
- Resizing images on the edit page by dragging their corners
- Better auto-placement algorithms that have a fixed border between all images
- Auto-placement algorithms that generate ScrapWalls in different shapes
- Importing photos from Flickr and other photo sharing sites
- ScrapWalls Facebook application